Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive medical treatment administered by delivering 100% oxygen at pressures greater than two to three times the normal atmospheric (sea level) pressure to a patient in a chamber. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has been proven to have numerous physiologic effects including hyperoxygenation of tissues allowing oxygen delivery to tissues with decreased blood flow or low hemoglobin (oxygen carrying component of the red blood cell).
There are several benefits associated exposure to hyperbaric doses of oxygen. This treatment has the following effects:
• Increases White Blood Cell Creation
• Stimulates Release of Stem Cells
• Reduces Healing Time for Injured Tissues
• Reduces Body’s Inflammatory Response
• Improves Cognitive Function
• Improves Quality of Life in Patients
• Enhances Blood Flow
The hyperbaric chamber has been used to treat stroke, memory loss, wound healing, insomnia, Crohn’s, autism, and fibromyalgia amongst other conditions.
Started from: $49